It’s a new year, and if you are like most, you have your requisite list of resolutions for both your personal and business pursuits. On the business side, perhaps, you’ve committed yourself to getting more veterinary hospital clients; or more specifically, building your client base with a more robust social media presence. No matter your goals for 2017, you need a plan of action that can only be put into place by veterinary marketing ideas that are effective. For that, we’ve got you covered, with our top .
- Extend Hours: Have you thought about extending your hours? It may seem like an impossible thought-with your staff already being stretched, but if you can, it could give potential clients even more reason to choose your practice over your competition.
- Offer Payment Flexibily/Sliding Scale: Though the thought of offering your highly trained services at a discounted price might make you cringe, it is another unique and attractive benefit you are offering to clients who are struggling to keep their pets healthy.
- Reward Loyalty: Though you may not think of medical care when you think about standard loyalty programs, you should. Everyone likes to save money and be rewarded for their continued patronage and it doesn’t matter whether it’s for a frozen yogurt or a wellness check-up.
- Bundle Services/Offer Packages:Everyone loves a deal, and one of the best way to package a deal is well, in a bundle. The services you decide to bundle don’t have to be incredibly expensive-it’s more about the principle of offering savings to your customer.
- Accept Donations: Donations, either for local pet rescue groups or for an in-house charity program is a great way to show your customers your level of humanity, and help them help eachother in the name of pet welfare.
- Educate with Free Seminars/Pet Care Classes:You and your staff offer much more than the services your provide during normal business hours. Veterinarians, veterinary technicians, and support staff have years of priceless specialized training, education, and hands-on experience that could easily be offered in after hours classes and workshops. You could offer customers free-or at a minimal cost-classes on basic at-home preventative care for their pets, latest in veterinary technological advancements, or products you recommend or discourage. The investment would only cost a bit of time, and yet the return on the value you extended through education would be priceless. One that enriches your relationships with customers, and creates long-term return customers. Moreover, educating your customers can make your job as a provider easier.
The best part about these veterinary marketing techniques is that they are easy and affordable to get started, and the return on the investment, huge. To learn more about how VetNetwork can help you with marketing your practice, visit complete veterinary marketing services and give us a call at 1-800-564-4215.